Gavin and I were in Albertson's and I was getting yogurt from the display and not paying attention to what was going on next to me when suddenly I heard, "And what's your name?" That caught my attention. I looked over and a lady who worked there was stocking the shelves and Gavin was flirting with her! I said a little something, then she disappeared and went on my way to continue my shopping, not giving it another thought. Then I was in the frozen isle and here comes the same lady carrying not one, but TWO balloons. She knows a way to a 20 month old's heart!
These are at home, after the fact. I told Aunt Staci about this story right after it happened and she asked if I carried the camera around with me. Not usually, but maybe I should. I bet I could get some great candid shots if I did.


I took all these shots after we came home and had lunch. Can you tell he had a little yogurt to eat?

No comments:
Post a Comment