Gavin
so wants to be a big boy! He tries to do the skitter out in the front, but all he can do for the most part is push himself along with his legs on either side. He got pretty far down the street on one (with his parents, of course!) I rode one, too, and so did Daddy, they are hard work! Oh to be young again...(and yes, I know it's all in the perspective, because people older than me might want to be my age again, but you have to admit that even I can't do all the things that I could when I was a kid.)
On their way back to the house. We actually got out of our little cul de sac and probably half way down to the dead end near the cross street.


Look ma, no feet! He actually went a little ways the way they are intended!
1 comment:
Watch out! Gavin is going to be so good on those Skitters. Have you seen the Halls' twins on theirs? I think they are the greatest ride!
Post a Comment