Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Japanese Lunch

I decided to try Gavin out on the baby Miso soup I had bought a while back.





I also gave him some tofu to eat as a finger food. He played with it a bit, but that was about it.



Here's his reaction after my giving him some of the Miso. I have to admit that it had a pretty strong smell and taste as well. He didn't want to eat it willingly, so I had to force my way in (My sister pointed out that this sounds bad, so I'm telling you that I hold his hands and he usually opens his mouth. If he doesn't want to eat it after that I usually don't make him. Which, by the way, I have to do for foods he has already tried and likes. He's discovered he has a choice when it comes to eating, that's for sure.)



Caught mid head shake.



Oh well, I'll just keep trekking when it comes to trying new foods. That's all I can do, I guess.

1 comment:

jojomynx said...

Notice she said she "usually" doesn't make him eat...implying she sometimes does. teehee

I have to admit, I first envisioned you using the jaws of life to get him to open up so you can forcefeed him.