Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Monday, April 28, 2008

Using the sippy cup, finally!

I have tried off and on to get Gavin to use the sippy cup, without a lot of success, so I would forget to have him try it. We have also been leaving a bottle of water in his crib for him to drink at night, so today I'd thought I'd give the sippy cup a try. He knows he can drink from it, because I've given it to him without the valve a couple of times, but I can never seem to get him to drink it sitting up (he doesn't get he that he needs to hold it up to drink, he doesn't do it with the bottle, either, actually). It seemed to work with him laying down, though.

1 comment:

jojomynx said...

Funny enough - Josh understood with a bottle you had to hold it up, but it still took a while with the sippy cup.

Then once he started drinking with a straw, we had to break him of tilting the cup up. Good Times.

Gavin just keeps getting CUTER!