Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Somebody has a Death Wish!

Gavin LOVES the kitty, as I've mentioned. Today he has been especially insistent on trying to grab the kitty and his tail. I think he has a death wish will result in some scratching with the very sharp claws (which, I don't want to happen, but the cat does have a right to defend himself at some point and Gavin does need to learn to be gentle and not bug too much!) or the cat will figure out that he has to sleep in an out of reach position, like on our bed, or up by the window in Gavin's room.

What a way to be woken up! I think he almost got swiped today, hopefully the cat will get smart before someone gets hurt! (Oh, and by the way, Gavin is wearing a 24 month romper in this picture at 11 months old! He just won't stop growing! He also wore a 2T sleeper to bed last night and only the legs were a little long!)

No comments: