Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Another attempt to be artsy

This butterfly was ever so kind to pose for me. It was just opening up and closing its wings. I took a few pictures with my cell phone and then calmly walked into the house to get the camera and came back and it was still there. It didn't fly away when the kids got close to it, either.







While I was in the backyard I figured that I should take a couple of pictures of the kids, it's been a while. I caught Josh at the perfect moment showing off his moves.





Here is what Colin was doing while the rest of it us were outside. I have been having him take a nap in the crib when we are at home in the mornings. Sorry this picture is so dark I took one with the flash and it was too washed out.



He only takes up a small corner of the crib. There are actually blankets and stuffed animals in the other end of the it. I was using the baby monitor to hear him while I was outside and I left it plugged in the kids' room. After Gavin took a nap, however, the monitor disappeared and only the plug remained. I still don't know where he put it. I guess I should look for it more thoroughly.

2 comments:

Carolyn Loveridge said...

Great series of pictures. We love seeing them. What darling children (daredevils too). Your butterfly pictures are awesome.

Unknown said...

Gavin really loves Josh