It's been raining off and on all week. A couple of times it has rained really hard as well.
Jessica set a tank up to collect rain water and it was coming down so hard that it was pouring off of the top of it.

You can see if you look closely that the water was pooling a little bit at the bottom of the ramp. It's nothing compared to what Lee and Staci had at their house, however. Philip showed me pictures that Lee had posted on facebook of their street flooded and he was sitting in an inflatable boat on the street.


These pictures were from yesterday and the wet weather continued today. Philip even sent me a text to make sure I knew that there were tornado warnings. Interesting weather for southern California. Not what I have come to expect in living here all of my 28 years. It's more of something I'd expect to hear about where my sister lives in Tennessee. We did have tornado warnings the last time I visited her there.




No comments:
Post a Comment