Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Underwear Boy

Gavin found a package of big boy underwear in his bedroom, opened it up, and put it in his hamper. I took it out and asked him if he wanted to wear his big boy underwear and told him he needs to use the potty to wear them. He took them from me and put them back in the hamper. I don't know exactly why he put them there; I have washed them, but he's currently not showing any interest in the potty.



1 comment:

jojomynx said...

Josh has that very same package of underwear. Don't worry, he'll catch on eventually. With Josh we had to do lots of coaxing with prizes. Katie decided on her own and we haven't done anything but encourage and provide star stickers, so when Gavin decides to do it, he'll do it.