Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hallelujah!!!

Colin gone for seven hours and seven and a half hours between feedings at night! Once last week and once this week and he didn't wake up at all on his own during that time. I even managed to get about five or six hours of sleep in a row those nights!!! A couple of weeks ago he also slept for three nights six hours whole hours in a row, too! He's not there 100% (like last night his longest stretch was only four hours in a row, although that may have been in part because he was snuffling from having snot in his nose), but it's wonderful when he does do it. I hope it becomes a trend soon!!!!!

Colin is staying quiet a lot more of the time when he is not eating or sleeping (he still cries a lot if I am taking care of things, just ask Jessica, but he is also contented for 10, 15, or 20 minutes by himself usually in the bouncy seat when he is full and satisfied). He's also starting to to make noises that aren't crying as well. His favorite word right now is "goo." I don't remember Gavin saying any of the classic, "goo, goo, ga, ga," but Colin is his own person.

No comments: