Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Friday, May 21, 2010

Brotherly Love

I just love seeing my two boys interact with one another. It's great to see the adoring looks Colin gives his brother and it's fun to see what cute things Gavin does to play with or "help" his brother.

Gavin shared his train cars with Colin.



Gavin wanted Colin to play with his foam axe that he had gotten from a play date with his cousin, Josh.



Gavin thought that Colin needed to being wearing socks and shoes like him. He went to his room and got the biggest pair of his socks and tried to put them on Colin himself.



I was making dinner and I heard Colin screaming. I came to see what all the fuss was about. Gavin had Colin in his lap and was trying to entertain him with an age appropriate toy (for once). So sweet.



Gavin made a cereal necklace at school and insisted on sharing it with Colin.



They are so cute together. Gavin wanted Colin to lay down in his bed after nap. He even covered Colin up and then himself. Gavin is doing his ostrich impression that I mentioned in an earlier post.





Gavin also shared a car with Colin.



Gavin even shared his Happy Birthday crown with Colin!

No comments: