Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday, Philip!

Several days before Philip's birthday (probably five or so) I ordered a present for his birthday, as well as a Father's Day gift. They were two different picture products that came from separate facilities. Wouldn't you know it, the Father's Day present got here, but not his birthday present! It eventually came, and I hope he thought it was worth the wait.

It started off as a 5 x 7 picture and now the cutout can sit on Philip's desk at work. Isn't it cool? I thought so. Gavin was so excited about the present. He helped me wrap it and gave it to him.

3 comments:

Shy said...

I love those things...usually picture people has them. That's where Colby and take our annual halloween pics :D Miss ya girl

Jenjenbug said...

It's so funny, I was just reading your blog and commented on a couple of your entries. We need to get together this summer!

Dot said...

That's an awesome gift idea!! :)