Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday, Gavin! (And well check info, too)

Aunt Staci and family gave Gavin his birthday present early so he could wear this cute outfit! We put it on for pictures and we plan to have him wear it at his party (whenever that is, that is another story).





We tried a cupcake store nearby for a special treat. I wasn't impressed. We bought them right after dinner (probably around 5:45 pm) and you could tell they had been sitting there all day. The outside of the frosting was kind of hard and the cookie from on top of the cookies 'n' cream one we got was soft. They would probably be better earlier in the day.



He LOVES chocolate!



Gavin got cards from a few of his girl cousins. Thanks for all the hard work and love put into each of them.

This extremely detailed train was carefully constructed by Libby. She loves to craft!



This cute Thomas card was made by Sage.





This one was from Brooke. It included a Thomas for Gavin to color. So neat!





Gavin loves to play at their house. He even likes this princess toy.



He tries to brush her (extremely tangled) hair and put on her crown. So cute that he knows what to do!



Thanks for letting us stop by!

Gavin had his well check Friday, May 21. It turned out to be a sick check as well. He had a low grade fever of 100.1 (I knew he felt hot, but since I had the well check I figured I'd let them take his temp), an ear infection, and fluid in one ear.

Height and weight was done as usual. He was 32 pounds: 50th percentile and 41 inches: off the charts, but officially 97th percentile. He is a string bean! This is why I LOVE adjustable waist pants now!

Gavin's Saturday birthday party is canceled due to Gavin being sick. Friday night a few of his cousins: Ben, Michael, and Jill brought him a cupcake complete with a candle that they had Philip light. How sweet is that?! Thanks so much!!!

2 comments:

Carolyn Loveridge said...

Happy Birthday Gavin. Grandma was traveling (for work) and and your special day completely slipped by (I hate to admit that). I hope to see you soon.

Unknown said...

love that outfit...can't wait to see it again. Keep wearing it and celebrate all month long. People will keep giving him good wishes. can't wait for the new party date