Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Friday, May 21, 2010

Swingin' Fun!

I thought it would be fun to put Colin in the baby swing for the first time!



Gavin wanted to join him on the swings!



Gavin wanted to try hanging upside down, or at least that's what we thought he was asking, but he balked when Philip tried to help him do it.



Always fun to ride on someone's lap!





I decided to show Gavin how to hang upside down. I used to love to hang upside when I was a kid, but it made me feel old how my body didn't move the way it used to. I was afraid to let go! Philip had to help me sit up, too, hehehe!



More swinging fun! Gavin likes to ride on his tummy now. He can be independent then.



It's great to have Philip to play with the boys and help out more now that he's not so busy with work!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that all looks very fun. Colin looks so thrilled to be in that swing

Dot said...

These pictures make me miss "family time" at your home. I need a summertime Gavin and Colin fix...!!

Jenjenbug said...

Yes, Colin likes the swing pretty well.

Come on down anytime, Sarah! ;-D