Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Six months!

Colin turned six months on April 29. He had his six month appointment on April 30. He was 17 lbs, 3 oz and 26 1/4 inches long. He is exactly two inches shorter than Gavin at the same age!

Right now Colin can roll over and his personality is coming through much more. He LOVES his baby cereal and I am starting to try him on vegetables (I am venturing to make them all at home to save money). He also likes to play with toys that he can rattle and shake and he sometimes passes them between his hands. He is starting to chew on his pacifier with his gums, but the doctor seemed to think that there were no teeth in sight. He's such an oral kid compared to Gavin. If his pacifier is nowhere in sight he'll suck on his hands, shirt, or blanket, so I'd rather him use the pacifier. He also is starting to sit up on his own. I can help him balance for short periods of time on his own now! It's amazing how fast babies change. He went from a helpless newborn to eating solid foods in what seemed like no time flat!

I LOVE the doggie outfit.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

the last picture looks like you, Jenny. He left his rattle at our house.