Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, August 15, 2009

28 weeks and counting...

I mentioned it in an earlier post, but I am now at 28 weeks, officially in the third trimester with (hopefully) 12 weeks or less to go! I have my next doctor's appointment this Tuesday. My ultrasound results will be discussed. I'll keep you posted!

I think I have pretty much evened out with last pregnancy, although I am a week further along in this picture than the one on the right. Anyone is paying really close attention may notice I am wearing a slightly different outfit now, the other green shirt was seeming smaller to me this time around (maybe I'm just used to the longer shirts now that the styles of two and half years ago have changed or that it has shrunk since I wore is so much, even when I wasn't pregnant), and the jeans I wore for 1 1/2 pregnancies finally had a knee that gave out, so I had to buy some new jeans (oh, darn it all, hehehe, they are cuter now than before anyway). :-D



Looking at these pictures, I feel the rest of me is not as skinny as before. I am trying to keep in mind all I eat now I'm going to have to work off one of these days...

No comments: