I think that Gavin's becoming more self aware of the "gotta go" feeling when he needs to use the bathroom, but he has yet to make the connection that the place to do that is the potty.
I was trying to get him to at least sit on the potty this morning, and he refused, but then soon after he got a hold of this book and decided to do it on his own.


He has told me when he has gone, including pee, which last week he called "stinkies" at the time, (which is what we have been trying to get him to call poop), but I had just put on a fresh diaper and it was definitely wet when he said it. So, I guess we are making progress. Also, this morning I mopped the floors and I was doing something in the kitchen when I heard what sounded like Gavin splashing in a puddle. He had peed by the front door (he wasn't wearing a diaper and we were going to go outside soon)!




1 comment:
I guess your new porch had already been christined by the chickens...
Post a Comment