We had a potluck dinner, with lots of yummy food!




Here is our group shot!

The kids did a craft using marshmallows, candy Dots, and toothpicks. They loved the Dots!

There were also games, including a water balloon toss, which is always fun!

Then there was a scavenger hunt/nature walk where the prize was a kit for making s'mores.

Yum, yum!

Then came the campfire.

Gavin's cousin, Brooke and one of her friends being silly!

We hope everyone had a great time!




3 comments:
I am glad to see the Mother/Daughter Camp Out still lives on. I loved attending when I was a girl with my mom and sisters. Great Job!
Looks like you had a fantastic turn out. And it looks like lots of fun.
It was so much fun, can't wait for next year...hope somebody else is in charge so we can just party all night :) I have never seen the idea of throwing the water balloons at somebody...a moving target is so fun.
Post a Comment