Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Tea for Four

Gavin had "tea" with one of his girl cousins in the backyard and seemed to really enjoy it. So, I thought we could do "tea" time for snack time. His cousin had a nice Barbie set with pink flowers and stuff, but we got out his plastic, primary colored set.



Gavin seemed to think that the creamer was a larger tea cup and decided to drink from it.



He was so glad that I let him pour himself!



Ooops!



Then he started playing with the food and water. It was time to wash and put away the tea set so he would eat his snack.



Here he is just afterwards trying to "hug" the kitty. The kitty wasn't as cooperative as Zeus.



You can see how much of a watery mess he made with the teapot--all over his overalls!!

1 comment:

Carolyn Loveridge said...

Very fun pictures. I love reading the blogs. It helps to compensate for missing out on the actual events.