Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Monday, August 17, 2009

Where are you, Gavin?

We were about to leave the house and Gavin went outside and I was filling up his straw cup. As soon as I was done I went outside to look for him. The garage door had been open in the backyard, so he went in. Thank goodness he was distracted by Jessica's pedicab because the door to the front yard was open. I found him like this:



He has ridden in it once, apparently he thought it was fun since he was trying to buckle himself in!



I shut the door to the front and kept checking back on him while I finished getting our stuff together. He thought that turning the pedals around (and spinning the pedal itself) was great fun!

No comments: