Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Gardening!
A little while back Jessica cleared out my dead tomato plants, thanks again! She had suggested that I could still try planting pumpkins for holiday pies, so I bought some seeds last week (with the guy at the store telling me they wouldn't be ready until December) and yesterday I finally planted them. It says to do six seeds in one hill and then make them six to eight feet apart. I believe it since I saw how wild some of Jessica's squash went! So, I put some in the end planter, then almost to the other end next to what is left of my strawberry plants (I have only two left now, out of six.) Jessica thought it would be good to try some sugar pumpkins, so I am. Hopefully they are as delicious as the the seed packet claims.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment