I showed the sonogram of his brother to Gavin and told him it was his brother. He said "Brother." I also told him his brother's name, and he repeated it as well. He also asked, "Where brother?" and Aunt Staci was there and she and I both told him that brother was in my tummy, pointing to the bump and telling him he was inside. So cute.
Philip was unable to attend the ultrasound because he's having a crazy week at work, so I tried taking pictures of the sonogram using the macro function. Sorry they are a bit blurry with a little bit of glare since they are shiny, I did my best.
Once again blogger thinks it's smarter than me...

There is no doubt that it's a boy!!!


Here is another 3D shot. The baby looks less skeletal than the last shot at 20 weeks. He has more fat now than before. It was hard to try to get in focus, sorry it's a blurry, but you get the idea.




2 comments:
There is NO doubt in my mind that this baby is a BOY! I have to admit, I was still unsure.
It was a different ultrasound tech, so I asked her if she saw the gender and she said yes, then I said, "It's a boy, right?" just to double check that it was indeed a boy. Then she showed me these shots and all doubts are gone now. Much more defined than at 20 weeks.
Post a Comment